Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

This sums up the definition of "spoof"

10/10 - anyone who disagrees is a fucking prick.

LONDON: Month Of Terror 1 LONDON: Month Of Terror 1

Too boring

If you are going to make a documentary, please make it interesting, or else the viewer(s) will quickly fall asleep. The intro was too long, the animation was nearly non existent, and wtf does Barney Calhoun have anything to do with anything related to anything that isn't Half Life? Last time he checked he didn't have the voice of a 10 year old...

SpAMCAN0 responds:

Oi im 13! Anyway, part 2 is better. :D

George - Episode 1 George - Episode 1

I liked it...

Your skills in Flash are very, "raw" which is the best way I could put it, however. I can see that a lot of effort went into this which I why I give this a 5. Sharpen your skills and perfect your flashes... and your next submission could be on the front page.

Ng Voicemail #973 Ng Voicemail #973

Genius

I insist that you make more

Halo ROTR 5 Halo ROTR 5

Mediocre

It was an alright concept but the it was highly hampered by the voice acting and lack o any animation at all apart from the odd tween of the arm.

But keep going, there is potential for improvement, and then there is potential for front-page quality stuff.

evilmutantmonkey responds:

That wasn't a tween of the arm, it was FbF animation, but thanks for the review.

Alloy VS Nene 2 Alloy VS Nene 2

Piece of Shit IMO

it is easily seen that no effort whatsoever was put into this, this is just game play from the game Newgrounds Rumble, please stop making these as it is a piss take to the Portal.

Boxhead: ZW Trailer Boxhead: ZW Trailer

Oh shit!

I juced myself when i saw this!

Can you give us any release dates?

Perhaps a Beta or demo to feed our hunger?

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

I like it

I really like how this one is a little less deep, and leans towards the original ones that instead of having a storyline, its just random killings, its just MADNESS.

Gamer Tonight - RTS Gamer Gamer Tonight - RTS Gamer

I like RTS

I congratulate you in completely nailing the RTS gamer's frame of mind when playing an RTS game.

Blockhead Ghostmas Blockhead Ghostmas

W00t Ghostmas

This guy reminds me of myself