Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

This sums up the definition of "spoof"

10/10 - anyone who disagrees is a fucking prick.

LONDON: Month Of Terror 1 LONDON: Month Of Terror 1

Too boring

If you are going to make a documentary, please make it interesting, or else the viewer(s) will quickly fall asleep. The intro was too long, the animation was nearly non existent, and wtf does Barney Calhoun have anything to do with anything related to anything that isn't Half Life? Last time he checked he didn't have the voice of a 10 year old...

SpAMCAN0 responds:

Oi im 13! Anyway, part 2 is better. :D

George - Episode 1 George - Episode 1

I liked it...

Your skills in Flash are very, "raw" which is the best way I could put it, however. I can see that a lot of effort went into this which I why I give this a 5. Sharpen your skills and perfect your flashes... and your next submission could be on the front page.

Alien Slayer 3D Alien Slayer 3D

Nice Doom-like charm

This is a brilliant game. It even rivals Doom, but the camera is a bit annoying, but still. It justifies two years worth of wasting my life staring into a small, crappy PC-Screen the killing demons of hell at the age of four.

Dark Cut² Dark Cut²

Brilliant!

I have played many doctor type games in my time but none like this!

Its brilliant.

There is one little thing though, when one the second level I can't seem to slide the skull fragment into place with the fore heaps, I click on the star but nothing happens. Am I doing it wrong? If not then please fix it!

Cereus Peashy Cereus Peashy

Brilliant, but

On level one, there is a thorn bush. And I need to get on the cactus to jump on to the ledge over it, I make the jump, but I just fall through it.

Please answer my problem.

Smoking Smoking

Brilliant

This is a really good work, what did you make it in?

lysgaard responds:

Thank you, It's called "Paint Tool SAI"